HERE'S WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- A non-refundable deposit is required (deposit price varies on each service) to schedule your appointment. The deposit will be credited towards the overall price.
- All credit/debit card transactions will have a 5% processing fee. If paid with cash, fee will be waived.
- A 48-hour cancellation and/or rescheduling notice is required to cancel. If you fail to cancel your appointment in a timely matter, an additional deposit will be required to book a new appointment. No exceptions.
- You may reschedule your initial appointment as long as it is 48 hours before your booked date.
- Must be 18 and up.
- If you have old scalp micropigmentation/tattoo, there will be a $200 surcharge. No exceptions.
- If you are a NO SHOW to your initial appointment, you forfeit your deposit and a $250 fee will be charged to the client's card on file. (We block out 4-6 hours to give you your dream hair follicles!) You will be required to put down a new deposit to book again.
- If you are a no show for your 2-4 week complimentary touch up, there will be a $250 fee charged to the card on file.
- If for any reason you have to book your Complimentary 2-4 week Touch Up outside the free 2-4 week window, a $200 fee will apply for your touch up.
- To avoid unfair delays to clients that follow, if you are more than 25 minutes late to your appointment, it will be necessary to reschedule and your appointment you will be considered a No-Show. Regardless of unforeseen circumstances that may arise which could force you to postpone/reschedule your procedure, however please understand that such changes affect not only us, but other clients as well. If you choose to not reschedule, you forfeit your deposit.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, a late fee of $80 will be added to your overall price. We suggest leaving 15-20 minutes before estimate time of arrival.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone!
- By booking, you agree to place a non-refundable reservation fee. Client understands and agrees that artist will not book other sessions during this time. In the event that the client cancels session or fails to attend on the date, for any reason, artist shall suffer losses (time, supplies etc). As such, client agrees that in the event of cancelation by client, such fee will be forfeited by client and paid to artist as liquidated damages and not as penalty. Client and artist agree that such amount is reasonable.
By booking, you agree to Scalp Micro HTX terms and policies.